Fully Devoted to You, My Couple…
My Background, Life Path, Beliefs and Values
I love this work I do. It is such an honor to be the Officiant for a couple’s wedding ceremony, whether it is big and formal, small and intimate, or a short-and-sweet elopement.
For more than a decade, I have worked with couples of all faiths and traditions (religious, spiritual, secular) as an ordained Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant & Minister, traveling throughout the Seattle/Puget Sound area and Washington State.
My devotion to each couple is the cornerstone of my work.
I am best suited to a couple who envisions their ceremony as the ‘heart’ of their wedding day. I do my best work for couples who regard their ceremony as the main event, and who want the person joining them in marriage to be experienced, passionate and devoted to them.
I invite you to read Reviews shared by some of my couples.
Beliefs + Background + Training
I embrace this work with a big and sensitive heart. I am open-minded, inclusive, and curious, with a life philosophy that is spiritual and centered on love and kindness.
I was raised in a Christian home, and I have studied and appreciate the traditions, beliefs, and rituals of other faiths. I have earned two Diplomas of Celebrancy from the Celebrant Foundation & Institute in New Jersey.
Before becoming a Wedding Officiant, I spent 15 years building and managing two successful event planning companies in Washington State. Prior to this, I was a television news anchor/reporter in three markets, after earning a degree in Journalism from Syracuse University.
Random Things to Know About Me…
- Earl Grey tea, pastry and milk chocolate are magical. Yes, they are!
- I am passionate about making a wedding ceremony ‘real.’
- I have an unhealthy emotional attachment to cocker spaniels.
- I get to love the most wonderful guy in the world.
- I am part of a group of women who have supported each other for 33 years.
- I obsess about details. I am usually super early. I am an information junkie.
- I have lived in Michigan, Indiana, New York, and Alaska.
The Puget Sound area has been home for 34 years.
- I am both outgoing and quiet in personality. I giggle.
And Just for Fun…
During my ceremonies, I do not sacrifice anything. I do not jump out of anything. I do not wear scuba gear and I will never do ceremony au naturel. Other than this, I am open!