Mobile Menu Test Page
“Let’s Just Do it.” Elope Seattle Style.
If you want to be married today, tomorrow or next week, I’m your gal.
I would love to join you for a fun, sweet and easy “let’s get you married” ceremony at a location of your choice.
As a Wedding Officiant & Celebrant, I marry couples of all faiths and traditions in tiny ceremonies, most often with a guest list of 2-20.
Whether you desire to be married overlooking the water, at a chapel, at a friend’s home, at the base of a mountain or at the corner of 73rd and Greenwood in Seattle, let’s share in a sweet and easy ceremony.
My style is inclusive, unstuffy, creative, personalized and fun. I do not jump out of anything. I do not wear scuba gear and I do not do any ceremony naked. Other than this, I’m open!
Your Elopement: 5 Easy Steps.
- Secure a valid Marriage License in Washington State. Contact the County Auditor in any County in Washington State. Your marriage license is valid for 60 days and there is a 3-day waiting period. You must present your marriage license to your Officiant before your ceremony.
- Select A Date and Make Arrangements. Once you have a wedding date, confirm a start time for your ceremony and secure your "location" or venue.
- Find an Officiant and Secure 2 Witnesses**. In addition to an Officiant, you will need 2 witnesses over 18 years of age. Some hotels and bed and breakfast establishments in the Puget Sound will supply witnesses for you. If you don’t have 2 witnesses, ask your Officiant to help you with this.
- Decide on a Location/Venue. There are many sweet places to be married in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Favorites of mine include Alki Beach, Magnolia Bluff, Palisade Restaurant, Salty's on Alki, top of The Space Needle, to name a few. If being married at the foot of Mt. Rainier interests you, check out Alexander's Country Inn. If you're in a mood for a ferry ride, getting married on Bainbridge Island, Vashon Island, Orcas Island or Whidbey Island is very fun.
- Enjoy! A wedding of any size is a big life moment and a huge life transition. Mark the moment with love, appreciation and respect. An elopement is all about the two of you - your love story and your commitment to your partnership and your future.
** if you do not have witnesses, 2 witnesses may be arranged.
Choosing To Elope May Be A Best Personal Choice.
Why elope? Some couples want to save money. Other couples share they don’t want hours of wedding planning and the pieces of a more involved wedding day. Other reasons are much more intimate and personal.
Truly, there is no right or wrong here – choosing to get hitched quietly and with little fanfare is about what’s right and true for the two of you.
Fee For Services
My fee varies a bit depending on what you want and desire for your elopement ceremony. I’m a bit untraditional in that I will collect a little personal information and lightly personalize your wedding ceremony.
On average, your fee will range from $250 – $450. This includes travel to/from the location of your wedding ceremony within the Seattle area.
Note: I request a travel fee outside of the central Seattle area and this is quoted on an individual basis. Once I know exactly what you want/desire for your ceremony, I can offer a full quote for services.
Elopement Locations & Ideas
- Alki Beach, Seattle
- Willows Lodge, Woodinville
- Alexander’s Country Inn at the Base of Mount Rainier
- Top of The Seattle Space Needle
- The Salish Lodge, Snoqualmie
- On a Washington State Fery
- Ruston Way, Tacoma
- Alki Beach, West Seattle
- Salty’s on Alki or Palisade Restaurant
- Bacon Mansion, Seattle
- Hot Air Balloon, Woodinville
- Bainbridge Island, WA (take a ferry ride!)
-to name a few
Special Note: If you are flying into the Seattle area and don't have a place selected yet for your wedding ceremony, I can work with you on a location and/or be helpful with any other pre-wedding details/arrangements
Call or Text Me To Chat.